ARL’s expert engineering team will partner with you to guide you through the listing process to ensure a timely and comprehensive result.
View/Download an Overview of ARL’s Safety Conformance Testing, Listing and Follow-up Inspection Services
- Independent third-party verification that your product meets standards’ requirements
- Accepted by OSHA
- Assures customers and the public of your product’s quality
- Meets the requirements of inspectors and local authorities
- Follow-up factory inspection ensure on-going compliance
Product Listing Process
- Quote review and acceptance
- Submission of necessary samples and documentation
- Evaluation and testing are performed by ARL
- Any non-conformances are communicated and resolved
- A preliminary inspection of the factory
- Authorization and labels are issued upon successful completion
- Factory follow-up service begins.
- Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory – NRTL (OSHA)
- ISO/IEC 17065 Certification Body (IAS)
- ISO/IEC 17025 Testing Laboratory (IAS)
ARL’s Principal Product Categories† – Comprehensive List
- Heating and Cooling Equipment, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Pool Heaters, Duct Heaters
- Lightning Protection Components
- Refrigerant-Containing Components
- Door, Drapery, Gate, Louver and Window Operator and Systems
†ARL has the capabilities and competencies to test, certify and list products covered under a wide variety of national and international standards. Not all such standards are recognized as NRTL standards by OSHA (i.e. they would be outside of the scope of any NRTL Laboratory’s recognition). ARL also has the ability to list products to standards not in its NRTL scope.