Fast growing international product testing & listing laboratory in Miami, Florida is seeking a Project Engineer with previous experience in Product Safety Certification and the NRTL program.
- Participation in compliance programs for Accrediting Bodies and world-wide regulatory safety compliance.
- Execution of compliance plan requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
- Development of Test Procedures and other supporting documents for product certification.
- Conduct product testing for compliance
- Work with team to develop new processes needed for executing compliance requirements
- Develop test plans, procedures, and protocols to support laboratory testing for manufacturers
- Perform numerous additional duties as provided by management
- Some travel required, up to 20%
- BS Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree REQUIRED
- P.E. Designation Preferred
- Thorough knowledge of UL and other consensus based safety and testing standards
- Familiarity with all aspects of safety test equipment and conducting of tests for compliance with product certification requirements
- Thorough knowledge of NRTL program requirements and laboratory compliance with ISO 17025, 17020, Guide 17065 and CB scheme
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills must be fluent in English
- Minimum of 8 years engineering experience
- Team player and ability to self-direct
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Energy Star program test requirements helpful
To be considered, send resume, salary requirement, and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Code #21B
NO phone calls – please!