Responsive, efficient and affordable on-site testing and evaluation to keep your project moving forward.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires that all electrical equipment be certified, listed, and labeled by an approved laboratory. When an unlisted product is installed, building inspectors may not approve the installation.
In these situations, you are left with two choices. You can replace the unlisted product with a listed one, or you can have the unlisted equipment safety tested and labeled in the field.
Field evaluations are typically less expensive, less labor intensive, and quicker to complete than direct equipment replacements. Therefore, Field Evaluations are often the best option.
Field Evaluated Equipment
- Equipment built for custom installations
- Equipment not manufactured for reproduction
- Equipment installed without previous certification
- Equipment that has been relocated
- Equipment that has been modified in the field
The ARL Difference
- Highly qualified engineering team on-site to evaluate your unlisted products.
- Thorough evaluation of your equipment to identify any non-conformances.
- Reliable field evaluation services in as little as 48 hours, working with you to ensure equipment is safe and compliant with the applicable standard for safety.